Monday, February 18, 2008

One Quick Breath of Calmness

Many things have happened since I last posted. Most of them good. A few of them not so good.

First off, my detention has been revoked. Since there were no books in my bag at the time of the announcement, I had no reason to serve my detention, so it was simply ripped up. That was good to hear.

Also, after many weeks of hard work, our drama club production was screened to fill in the highest ranked time slot at the state conference in April. I could not be more pleased with ourselves.

Saturday night I made some very poor choices on my part, some of it involving the police, most of it involving breaking curfew by ten minutes. My parents could not be more disappointed in me. It wasn't until afterwards that I asked myself what the hell was I thinking, because all I wanted to do was help my friends. My parents told me not to do that if cops have them pulled over.

Today was open house at BGSU. My mother and I attended and acquired a lot of information. I've somewhat narrowed down my choices to what I want to do now, but I'm still not sure. I still have time.

In other news, the writers' strike has finally come to an end after a three month period of fighting the Man known to them as the AMPTP. I'm very excited to have good television shows come back on instead of the reality television that seems to be spreading like cancer through public TV.

Besides the above mentioned, I'm trying to get my grades back up before the end of third quarter, especially math. I'm being tutored tomorrow, and hopefully it will work.

That is all.

Thank you and good night.

No comments: