Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Excitement of No School

I am very pleased to say that due to five inches of snow and some ice, our school, along with many in the area, is closed today. That is pretty awesome. Despite that we will now be making up at least one school day in June, I really could care less right now.

I have a lot to look forward to today, and many good things have happened in recent days. On Sunday I was inducted in the International Thespian Society, which was a very good event and is a huge honor to be a part of. Tonight, grant the weather will cooperate, I will be attending the performance of "The Lion King" at the Stranahan. I can not wait.

Next week the juniors and seniors have a 2-hr delay schedule all week because the freshmen and sophomores will be taking the required Ohio Graduation Test. Another thing I cannot wait for. The week after will be our last week before spring break. So many things I cannot wait for, but I'll have to. Because that's what life is about; waiting for the best things.

That is all.

Thank you and good day.

No comments: