Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Things to Look Forward To

It's been a while since I updated, but since nobody knows I have a blog site, it doesn't really matter.

Well, I did see Lion King that Wednesday night. To put it in easy terms, it was amazing. I felt like a child as I watched the entire show from start to finish, getting very excited at literally everything. The night got even better, but I'd rather keep that moment of true kindness to myself for now... at least for now, that is.

Tomorrow I will be seeing the Lion King again, this time with my family. I cannot stress enough how wonderful a production these people have put on. If any of you fellow bloggers have the chance of seeing the Lion King on tour, SEE IT! It is definitely worth the money, without a doubt worth it!

Spring break is also approaching within the week. I will be celebrating my Easter in the eastern part of Ohio with family, since my grandfather would rather have his Mexican girlfriend's family over than his own. Nevertheless, I will still get to see my cousins, and it will be a blast, especially with food.

In a few more weeks, I will be at the State Thespian conference at Ashland University, where our drama club will be performing The Hunt in front of an audience that seats almost 2,000.
I'm trying not to feel intimidated yet. The week after our music department will be putting on Beauty and the Beast at our high school. Although rehearsals seem to be more of a pee-on than anything right now, I have faith that we will do our best... except for our Sunday show... I don't want to talk about it.

That is all.

Thank you and good day.

No comments: