Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Scared

These past few days have worried me a lot.

Starting with my mother's health. Dad took her to the ER late Sunday night, and she just came home this afternoon, but has to go back again on Friday. I stayed up until 2:30 Monday morning, almost keeping vigil as I waited for my dad to call and tell me she would be all right. It wasn't until about 3:50 when I finally received the call in the middle of my sleep. My mom has two kidney stones, so she's getting them broken up on Friday. But while I lay in bed in those early hours, I cried on and off, thinking of the worst, praying for the best. I asked God to help Mom through this, and to help me help her. I think He listened.

Today I took my math exam. It was what I like to call "a suicide test." A kind of test that makes me want to go commit suicide because my brain can no longer seem to function properly since I stared at a bunch of numbers and pointless equations for an hour and a half. I didn't even finish the entire test, and half of it I BS'd so I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up having my driver's license taken away by the end of next week.

On a more positive note, the weather in my area of Ohio is in the fifties, which is anything but normal this time of year. I kind of like it like this, except for the high winds and the rain. That I could do without.

That is all.

Thank you and good night.

No comments: